Viewed 3015 Times 0 Comments

Stolen or damaged items like laptop computers or cell phones aren’t covered by your auto insurance. You’d have to file a claim on your home insurance. Most home insurance policies cover smaller, less expensive items. However, if you carry expensive items such as computer equipment, ask us about the need for a rider on your home insurance policy.



Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)