Viewed 2873 Times 0 Comments

If you decide to start a home-based business, you should review your insurance needs immediately with us. You have three choices: (1) endorsements to your existing homeowner’s policy; (2) a special in-home business policy; or (3) a small business owners package policy called a BOP. Options 2 and 3 are recommended. Why? Because in-home businesses can involve MANY risks, including increased liability risks if you have customers and suppliers coming to your home business site. Also, there may be special coverages needed for equipment, materials, inventory, business interruption, etc.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)