Spring is a good time to do a yard inspection for any damage or hazards that resulted from the winter weather. Some things to take a look at include:
- Your deck to see if there are any weakened boards, railings or steps that should be repaired or replaced
- Your children’s swing set to see if there are rust spots on metal, splinters on wooden parts, or weakened supports
- Your gas grill’s hoses and connections to make sure these are safe to use
- Tree branches near your house to see if these are overhanging or damaged and should be removed
- Your fencing to see if it is intact and securely in the ground.
We want you to have a safe and enjoyable summer!