If you have made any of the following changes since we last did an insurance review, please contact us immediately. They may impact your coverages.
- Have you done any major external or internal home improvements? Did you remodel your kitchen? Finish your basement? Add a garage, deck or sunroom? Do you h
ave plans to do any of these renovations this year? Please let us know so we can make the necessary adjustments to your policy.
- Have you added a swimming pool? You should consider increasing your liability coverage for potential accidents related to the pool.
- Did you add or upgrade an alarm system for your home? Alarm systems can earn you discounts on your premium.
- Did you purchase or inherit any expensive jewelry, antiques or artwork? There is limited coverage for these items. Especially valuable items should be scheduled on your homeowner policy.
- Did you start a home-based business? Again, the standard Homeowners policy may not provide the coverage you need for inventory or equipment.
- Did you pay off your mortgage or change lenders? We need to have correct information on file to facilitate claims.